Join our pool of professionals
Change Manager (Contractor/Freelance/ZZP)
Our projects range from Remote Anywhere, to Hybrid/Remote in the Netherlands and on-site on Curacao
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Freelance Change Management Specialist to join our network of professionals. As a Change Management Specialist, you will be instrumental in helping our clients navigate transitions and foster commitment during periods of change. Your focus will be on addressing digital transformations, cultural shifts, process improvements, and people-centric changes, creating a positive environment for growth and transformation. You will collaborate with clients to develop tailored change management plans and ensure successful adoption of new initiatives .
• Conduct organizational assessments and change readiness analyses to identify potential challenges and opportunities.
• Develop and implement change management strategies and plans to support clients’ transformation initiatives.
• Engage stakeholders at all levels to foster buy-in and support for change efforts.
• Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and employees during periods of change.
• Monitor and measure the effectiveness of change management efforts and make recommendations for improvements.
• Higher vocational (HBO) or University degree
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Change Management Specialist, with a track record of successful organizational change initiatives.
• Strong understanding of change management methodologies and best practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and motivate stakeholders.
• Ability to adapt to diverse client environments and effectively manage complex change projects.
• Relevant certifications in change management or organizational development would be a plus.
At No Gaps, we are committed to building a team of professionals who embody our core values of honesty, pioneering spirit, result-driven approach, and inclusivity. We seek individuals with a growth mindset, who are passionate about innovation and continuously challenge the status quo. As an inclusive organization, we celebrate diverse perspectives and believe in harnessing the power of different backgrounds to drive exceptional results. We welcome candidates with experience in governmental, non-profit, and commercial organizations, as our diverse client portfolio requires a broad range of expertise.
Resumes may be submitted in either Dutch or English.